The Eager Beaver program is designed especially for kindergarten age children to learn more about their family, their environment, and God while strengthening the child-parent relationship. The Eager Beaver program is part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s Youth Ministries and prepares kindergarten age children for the Adventurer program.
Highlights of the Eager Beaver program include:
- Learning the American Pledge of Allegiance or National Anthem
- Learn elements of proper hygiene including tying shoes, brushing teeth, and hand washing.
- Memorize the Lord’s Prayer
- For five days, help with a specific household cleaning activity like washing dishes, taking care of the pets, or putting away toys.
- Help someone else by making and delivering a get well card to someone who is ill.
If you would like more information on the Eager Beaver program in your area, please contact the Youth Ministries Ministries department at the Southern Union or your local conference office.
Eager Beaver Curriculum, resources and supplies are available at AdventSource