The Adventurer Club is a Seventh-day Adventist Church-sponsored ministry open to all children in grades 1-4 and their parents and care-givers through a holistic ministry. The program supports parents and care-givers in leading and encouraging their children in a growing, joyful love relationship with Jesus Christ.
Adventurers offer instructional curriculum, family enrichment, supplementary resources, and volunteer training from within the Seventh-day Adventist philosophy. This is accomplished in an environment that creates a fun and creative avenue for children to develop their spiritual, social, mental, and physical aptitudes.
Highlights of the Adventurer program include:
- Strengthening their ability to get along with others
- Improving their understanding of what makes families strong
- Discovering their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others
- Experiencing the joy and satisfaction in doing things well
- Developing a Christ-like character
- Expressing their love for Jesus in a natural way
North American Division Adventurer Club
Provides resources and tools to assist parents and leaders of the Adventurer program. Includes teaching ideas for various aspects of the curriculum
Provides materials for leaders which aid them in their ministry, including curriculum guides, uniform supplies and recruitment material.