Ministerial & Evangelism
The Southern Union Evangelism Council recently renamed Southern Union Evangelism Conference(EC3), is an annual event which provides time for training, networking and inspiration for evangelists, pastors, lay pastors, Bible workers, and church administrators involved in Evangelism.
This year's theme is: FISH!
The purpose for this annual conference is to empower disciples to prepare, proclaim, and propel a culture of evangelism throughout the Southern Union.
Project Genesis is an Evangelism initiative for Southern Union pastors to present their evangelism and outreach ideas for their churches to the EC3 Committee. We will give away $10,000 to be divided among 10 winners.
The following criteria must be met:
- Submit a 3-5 minute video presenting your evangelism/outreach initiative (not required, but strongly encouraged as it will receive stronger consideration).
- Project should be Innovative, Daring, Evangelistic, and Adventist-centered
- Participants must be registered and present to win
- Please visit www.southernunion.com/airdropper to submit entries
- Password to submit video pg2015
- Deadline to submit video for consideration is October 24, 2016
- Only one submission per pastor
- Project Genesis is restricted to pastors working in the Southern Union territory
EC3 is not exclusive to Southern Union constituents, but we also invite those of the North American Division and beyond to join us November 6 - 9, 2016 at the Collegedale SDA Church located at 4829 College Drive East in Collegedale, TN 37315 on the beautiful campus of Southern Adventist University.
A $29.00 online registration fee per person is required. Proceeds from registration fees will be benefit a local charity or Community Service Organization.
Exhibitors are welcomed, but an exhibitor application and online registration must be submitted for consideration.
The Conference commences on Sunday, November 6, at 7:00 p.m., Keynote Speaker will be Dr. Carlton P. Byrd, Senior Pastor of Oakwood University Church and Speaker/Director Breath of Life.