Little Lambs is a program aimed at helping preschool children learn about their environment, family, and themselves. The Little Lambs program is part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s Youth Ministries and prepares preschool-aged children for the Adventurer program.
Highlights of the Little Lambs program include:
- Learn the proper way to salute the American Flag and recite the Pledge of Allegiance
- The enrolled child will hear the story of salvation and describe God’s relationship with us
- For one week, do something nice for everyone in your family
- Learn the names of five fish and color a picture of each
- On a drawing, label the main parts of the body; including legs, arms, ears, fingers, etc.