Pathfinders is a worldwide organization for young people grades 5 through 12. Sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Pathfinders provides opportunities for youth to become involved in their community, learn outdoor survival skills, and develop a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ.
Southern Union Conference Pathfinder Ministries provides support to conference Pathfinder programs and organizes an annual camporee for Pathfinders across the Southern Union Conference.
There are currently over 2 million Pathfinders around the world. While Pathfinder clubs are sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, any young person who promises to abide by the Pathfinder Pledge and Law is welcome to join, regardless of their religious affiliation.
2016 Southern Union Pathfinder Camporee - "Jesus for Me"
We are so excited to announce that the 2016 Southern Union Pathfinder Camporee will be held at Camp Kulauqa in High Springs, FL from October 12-16, 2016
- New this year! Registration for the Camporee will be moving online to our Camporee website su.camporee.org
- Registration will open on Monday April 4, 2016
- The regular Camporee price of $95 per person will be available from Monday April 4 until Monday September 19.
- After September 19 a late registration fee of $10 will apply.
- Registration will close on Friday September 30th!
Pathfinder Bible Experience 2016 - The Book of ExodusLocation & Date
The 2016 Southern Union Conference Pathfinder Bible Experience (PBE) Playoffs will be held on Saturday March 19, 2016 at Georgia-Cumberland Academy in Calhoun, GA.
For more information about the 2016 SU Level Playoffs including venue, meals and rules please download our 2016 Southern Union PBE Playoff Guide
Registration for the SU PBE Playoffs
- Once your team has successfully qualified at your local conference playoffs you will be given the Southern Union PBE Registration Form by your conference director.
- The easiest way to registration for the Union Playoffs is to complete your registration form at your local PBE Playoff and submit it to your conference staff at the event.
- If you are not able to complete the registration process at your local PBE event please complete the registration form ASAP and return to your local conference's Pathfinder Ministries Office. All PBE forms must be sent to the Southern Union by your local conference office.
- All registration forms must be received by the Southern Union by Monday March 14th
- If you misplaced your PBE Registration Form you can download an additional form here
All Pathfinders participating in the 2016 Southern Union PBE Playoffs must have a signed Media Release Form. These forms must be submitted at the SU PBE Registration by your Pathfinder Club's Director/PBE Coordinator.
2016 Southern Union PBE Qualifying Teams
- Lexington Thoroughbreds | Lexington, KY | Kentucky-Tennessee Conference
- Maranatha | Murfreesboro, TN | Kentucky-Tennessee Conference
- Team 3:16 | Owensboro, KY | Kentucky-Tennessee Conference
- Charlotte Sharon | Charlotte, NC | Carolina Conference
- Arden Aviators | Arden, SC | Carolina Conference
- Spartanburg | Spartanburg, SC | Carolina Conference
If you would like to register your club for the 2017 PBE please contact your local conference's Pathfinder Ministries Department. For additional information on the PBE Program please visit the Official PBE website www.pathfindersonline.org/pbe
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for more information about all our upcoming events
You can find us at Facebook.com/SUCYouth
The Southern Union Pathfinder Camporee was held October 10-14, 2012 at Camp Kulaqua in High Springs, Florida. Click here to view photos of the Camporee.
For more information:Resources
Pathfinder Aim and Motto
Pathfinder Pledge and Law