The Adventurer Club is a Seventh-day Adventist Church-sponsored ministry open to all children in grades 1-4 and their parents and care-givers through a holistic ministry. The program supports parents and care-givers in leading and encouraging their children in a growing, joyful love relationship with Jesus Christ.
Adventurers offer instructional curriculum, family enrichment, supplementary resources, and volunteer training from within the Seventh-day Adventist philosophy. This is accomplished in an environment that creates a fun and creative avenue for children to develop their spiritual, social, mental, and physical aptitudes.
Highlights of the Adventurer program include:
- Strengthening their ability to get along with others
- Improving their understanding of what makes families strong
- Discovering their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others
- Experiencing the joy and satisfaction in doing things well
- Developing a Christ-like character
- Expressing their love for Jesus in a natural way
Helpful Resources:North American Division Adventurer Club